Saturday, January 23, 2010

R2 LM D37...

Up +4.8 lbs! I know I said I was not going to weigh for a few weeks, but I could not help myself :) I weighed yesterday and was up +5.6 lbs. Not too bad for a few days out of surgery, and TOM arrived :) The implants weigh 2.5 lbs and there is swelling right now. I always gain 3 lbs the day TOM arrives so this is right where I would have assumed I would be if not a bit higher for the swelling. I was almost down a pound from yesterday so that was nice. I am doing a steak day today and hoping to take off a few more pounds. My LIW is 151.8 so if I add the 2.5 for the implants my new LIW should be 154.3 with no swelling. I usually am under LIW though, so if I can stick pretty close to that with a little swelling I will be happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm doing a steak day today too. I kinda fell into the chicken wings, pizza, and wine! :)

    ReplyDelete