Saturday, January 16, 2010

R2 LM D30...

-0.6 under LIW! Well now I have 3 days to get the housework done, shopping done, and be prepared for Tuesday! I picked up the almond flour cookbook from Barnes and Noble, and ordered my almond flour. I am excited to try some new stuff in the coming weeks!

Here is what I ate today:

organic pumpkin flax granola cereal in coconut milk
scrambled eggs with cheddar

flax ball, sf pecan delight

string cheese, muffin with cream cheese, flax ball, cherries

red robin club burger in lettuce, cantalope, and 1/2 oreo shake :)

coconut almond bark

I went crazy and had actual cereal for the first time since august! It was pretty good. Still anything out of a box tastes different than real food. It was my older sons 17th bday so we went to dinner and to the auto show. Good times :)


4 comments:

  1. Congrats and YES they look like they're in a push up bra at first, so don't flip! Mine are finally looking more normal, but still swollen - I was told they would be what they'll be at 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you order your almond flour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarity- thank goodness! At least I know what to expect! :) I hope I am not too shocked :) Although, empty bags flapping in the wind is pretty shocking in and of itself!!

    Lis- I ordered from honeyville grain. Supposed to be good stuff. That is the company the lady from elanaspantry uses.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete