Saturday, January 30, 2010

R2 LM D44...

Same at +0.7 above LIW! When I woke up I was +1.7! But finally the smooth move kicked in and I was back to yesterdays weight :)

Here is what I ate today:

egg, cheese, bacon ezekiel english muffin
pear slices

almond flour snickerdoodle

dill tuna salad on almond flour sesame crackers
pear slices
snickerdoodle

trio bar

cobb salad, 1/2 apple crisp, diet coke

1/2 snickerdoodle

Not a lot going on today. Went to see "When in Rome'. Not quite as funny as I thought it was going to be, but still really good. Came home and ended up crying on my husbands shoulder. I am still fighting with feeling fat, and adjusting to the new body. It is so strange that my feelings change so drastically from day to day. One morning I will wake up and think they look great, and I feel thin and sexy. Then the next day I think they don't look good and I feel fat! What is going on?? They still feel a little foreign and hurt in places, but neither of those is very bad anymore. I am hoping this is all normal. I have wanted these for at least 15 years. It was not a sudden decision. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day....

No comments:

Post a Comment