Monday, January 11, 2010

R2 LM D25...

Same as yesterday, -1.0 under LIW! I am so happy to see that since we went to the cheesecake factory yesterday :) I keep thinking my scale is wrong, so I weigh my self several times and grab the stool from my bathroom and weigh with that and without :) I will be having my final consult today, and if that goes well and I like him, then I will be in surgery in one week!! Can't wait!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

string cheese, flax ball

chicken stir-fry with zucchini, yellow squash and cabbage. YUM! Cooked it in coconut oil and montreal seasoning.

muffin with cream cheese

double cheese burger
mini coconut ice cream sandwich

Had my last consult today. ABSOLUTELY loved the surgeon!! Definitely the one I am going with! He is amazing. So it is pre-op Thursday and surgery on Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment