Monday, January 25, 2010

R2 LM D39...

+0.3 lbs above LIW! I knew that would come since I have swelling that I can see :) People asked me last week if it felt like I had foreign objects on me. I did not think so. Well, I take that back. This week they definitely feel foreign and the pain just enough to be annoying! I keep wanting to say "could I just take these out for like 15 minutes?" I just need a break to stretch out my back and feel like I can breath normally :) Overall, the pain was less than I had anticipated which is good. It is just a big change that takes a while to get to the point they feel normal, look normal, and you feel normal. I do feel a little bit bigger in clothes, but my husband says this is not the case. And it is nice for clothes to actually fit on top now :) I have my one week check up tomorrow.

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar, 1/2 apple, ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

1/2 apple, scone, string cheese

double cheeseburger, diet coke, grapes

1 sf coconut candy

almond flour fried chicken- YUM!
chopped salad
fruit salad tossed with yogurt, cinnamon, and coconut flakes

1 sf candy

I am really loving the almond flour recipes!! I thought that I had just not been feeling well after surgery and having nausea. But I figured it out yesterday that it is the ibuprofen that is making me sick. I will have to talk to the dr today about that. I have my one week post op today. I keep feeling "fat" and swear that I am gaining weight, but my clothes fit the same. I am sure it is just the mental thing of having something on top where I usually have nothing, so I see it as mass. I did try on a regular bra for a few minutes with some clothes and that helps tremendously. The bra you wear after surgery is so not attractive and makes things look horrible in clothes. And once they are softer and move normally that will make a big difference as well ;)

1 comment:

  1. I totally relate! They are JUST now starting to feel "normal"... 7 weeks post op!

    ReplyDelete