Monday, January 4, 2010

R2 LM D18...

-0.4 under LIW! I can live with that :) I am one of those people who hates to cook, so I tend to get into food "ruts". I will eat the same things forever until one day I can't stand it and will come up with something new :) I have been eating a lot of the same stuff for awhile now and need to shake things up again. I am getting excited about the surgery and can't believe it is only 2 weeks away. Now if I could only decide what the perfect size should be...... I'm thinking the "wow, those look amazing, do you think they're real" size sounds about right :)

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

string cheese, almonds

chili, 1/2 apple

1/2 protein bar

RR club burger, cantalope, diet coke, 1/2 gingerbread shake

bit of trail mix, mint patty

Feeling full and ready to go in the hottub!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! Hey, are you meeting with Dr. Warnock as well or did you decide to move forward as previously planned? PLEASE let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I hope to have this drain out by Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I just texted you my email and # in case you need anything! Thanks again for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I still have an appt. with him this week, but I am thinking of canceling it since I already paid the deposit with Bindrup and have had such excellent referrals to him. I am sure they both would be fabulous! What size did you start and end with? Now that you have them, do you think the size is right? I have to be careful because if I listen to my husband I will have triple E's!! :) At this point I would just be happy for ones that stood on their own, and did not fall into my armpits when I lay down :)

    P.S. I will definitely call you if I need help!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!

    You know if you're comfortable with Bindrup, that makes sense. I've heard excellent things about ALL the doctors in that group.

    I started at an A cup and went to a C - being short, I didn't want to be TOO big or I'd look ridiculous! :) A C was what I was pre-babies/breastfeeding. I was a D when I gained all the weight. I think a C is perfect. I can't wait for them to be perfectly healed!! :)

    Do call if you need anything. Even if it's just to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete