Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My First Peek....

I am not going to lie, last night was pretty tough :) So much pressure and pain. But it seems to get better and better little by little. I went back to the doctor today and they took off the bandages, so I saw them for the first time. I was prepared for them to be huge, swollen, oddly shaped and generally unattractive. But I actually really loved them! They looked really good even with the swelling. I can't believe I was so stressed out about the size. My first thought when I looked at them was, I hope they don't get too much smaller when the swelling goes down!! Can you believe that! LOL! I am so happy and can't wait to see them when they drop into place and lose the higher swelling. I did not like seeing the swelling in my belly though. It is normal, and the nurse said that would go a way soon. I can shower tomorrow and will hopefully be off the pain meds and onto motrin by saturday. It has not been too bad. I have only had to take one Lortab every 4-6 hours so far. What a crazy adventure! Could not have survived without all your support :)

5 comments:

  1. Jen, that is fabulous!! =) I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and that you love your new "girls"!!! =) You will be fully recovered in no time.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're sounding GREAT! You've been so heavy on my mind. If you need ANYTHING, holler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratz! Glad all is going well for you. How did you have them inserted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I am feeling really good. It just gets really sore if I try to do too much :) I had them inserted in the crease under the breast. I can't believe it is already over and done and that I am on the way to recovery!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to have some of the things you've wanted; smaller waist and a bigger bust! YAY Jen!

    BTW, I'm on R3. After seriously considering your comment I ended R2 and took a break from scales and food watching. Thanks for the talking to.

    Rest and recover. Big gentle hugs :D

    ReplyDelete