Friday, January 8, 2010

R2 LM D22...

Better, at +0.8 over LIW! This is exactly where I was last month at ovulation. Have to work at the candy store today. Now that the holidays are over it is pretty quiet :) My youngest is turning 11 tomorrow, so I gotta come up with some ideas. Nothing like planning at the last minute :)

Here is what I ate today:

scrambled eggs w/cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

double cheeseburger, diet coke

almonds, string cheese, pear

fage with berries, coconut flakes, and macadamias
1 oz cheddar

1/2 slice pizza, 12 dark choc peppermint m&m's

My neck is killing me today. I can barely move it. I am so bummed. This used to happen all the time, but it has been quite a while since the last episode :( And to top it off I can't take any pain meds besides tylenol for 2 weeks before the surgery. They did say I could take my muscle relaxer, but without the pain med it only does so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment