Tuesday, January 26, 2010

R2 LM D40...

+0.5 above LIW! That makes a little more sense. My new LIW is 154.3, but right now I would normally be about .4 below. So right now, that would make me like +0.9 above where I would normally be. I can see the swelling and have to at least have the equivalent of a cup of water in each breast. I am guessing even a little more. So being about a lb over should be right :)

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
left over fruit salad
ezekiel english muffin with cream cheese

scone, string cheese

chicken, 11 oz odwalla superfood drink

chicken, muffin with cream cheese, coco almond bark

fage with banana, berries, coconut flakes and macadamias
muffin with cc

mini coconut ice cream sandwich
pecan delight

Had my 1 week visit. I don't have to wear the ace bandage anymore. I have to start doing my massages. I still have to wear a bra night and day for 1 more week and then only during the day. Still can't go in the hot tub for a week or 2 which is killing me!! :) But they said it was looking good and 70% of the swelling should be gone by the 3 week mark. Most exciting is that I can now sleep on my side which should really help my back!

4 comments:

  1. Not too bad. Little emotional at times. The pain isn't too bad, but the pain in the center of my back between my shoulder blades is the worst. I am pretty sure alot of it is because I can't sleep the way I want to, but it just aches and aches! They are looking better and better, but still feel foreign and I am constantly aware of them :) I think I will be super happy in the long run, but it definitely takes a little getting used to :) How bout you? How are you feeling? You look so amazing!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel SO MUCH better. Hang in there! I am loving my boobs and pretty much can't stop squeezing them! Hahahah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on taking that step-you look great. I hate surgery, and do anything I can to avoid it, despite my small little tatas now after two pregs..

    Anyway, I'm in the process of writing a book on HCG success stories...including before and after pics, background, tips/tricks, and recipes, and I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed/be a contributer? You can reach me at kellymn72@yahoo.com or via my blog mymomtris.com . Would love for you to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete