Thursday, January 14, 2010

R2 LM D28....

Back to -0.8 under LIW! Today is pre-op day :) I need to make my final list of questions and verify my final sizing preference. Won't be long now.....

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey
blueberries and cherries

flax ball

fage with berries, pumpkin flax cereal, coconut flakes, and macadamias
muffin with cream cheese

trio bar

cauliflower rice
chicken, zucchini, squash, and carrots in coconut oil and montreal
apple slices, cherries

1 sf pecan delight

Well I was so excited before my appt, but we went up a size and now I am freaking out. I think I may change it back. I am going to call the office back and ask for one more chance to try things on. The strange thing is that in a tank top I loved them, and you would think they look bigger in that. But when I put on my regular shirt it suddenly felt huge. I am so confused.... :(

4 comments:

  1. How EXCITING! How big are you thinking of going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited before my appt. Then at my appt we chose just 33cc higher than what I had picked last time. But then I started panicking since I left the office, and made ziplocs full of beans to try and duplicate that size while trying on my other clothes. Now I don't know what I think. It feels too big in some of my clothes. I originally was going with 500 moderate silicone. Today we switched that to 533. The doctor said the 500 looked good for my body type and that he thought that one fit me better than the 450. What cc did you go with?? I am very hour glass shaped so I can really handle a bit more on top to balance out the bottom :) We never did try on the 533 last time with the doc. The nurse just had me try it on to make sure by trying one size up and one size down. I also feel "fatter" just by having more on top. After hcg and monitoring my weight so close I don't want to feel fatter :) How do you feel now? Basically I am a basket case right now. Everyone said go a little bigger than you think or you will regret it. But I am not so sure..... HELP!! What do you think??

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could advise you! I tried on 2 different sizes and ended up with the smaller size as I am short and I didn't want to look ridiculous, and also I agree with you about looking heavier with a bigger bust, but you're taller. I started out with pretty much nothing and I think I went to 360 cc. What's your gut say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I went back to the office again and apparently bags of beans aren't a really good indicator of what you will look like :) It did not look like what I was picturing and really the difference between the 2 sizes is barely noticeable. So in the end I decided to stay with the 533. She said I would end up a really full C or a small D, which is what I said I wanted in the first place. She did warn me that right after I would be freaking out and saying what did I do! They would be way up high and look swollen and strange. She said not to judge anything until 3-4 weeks out when they drop into place and the swelling goes down. Would you agree with that? I will calm down now and just be excited. The only bummer is that I cannot eat or drink anything the day of surgery, and mine is not until 4:15pm :) I too am not going to weigh for awhile until the swelling goes down. I can't believe you are back in your 4's already!!! LUCKY! I think I will wait a month and then do my final round at the beginning of march. Thanks for your support, even when I am being a basket case :)

    ReplyDelete