Saturday, January 9, 2010

R2 LM D23...

Still going down at +0.4 above LIW! This morning the neck is still driving me nuts. I have an appt with the chiropractor to see if she can get me any relief. I made a bunch of dark choc chip banana muffins, some chocolate coconut covered almond butter flax balls, and of course coconut almond bark. Tomorrow I need to make some spicy flax crackers and some onion bread. These should help give me some variation. Also have to go shopping cuz the cupboards are bare :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 slice pizza
eggs with cheddar
1/2 pear
muffin with cream cheese

2 string cheese
apple
macaroon
mini coconut ice cream sandwich- YUM!

chicken
flax ball

chicken
cherries
sliced zucchini with ranch
muffin with cream cheese

almond bark

Long day. Neck is killing me. I hope I can sleep tonight..... ;(

3 comments:

  1. Jen, are you familiar with the raw food diet? I only ask because you mention making things that sound like raw foods. I myself was eating a raw food diet for 1.5yrs prior to HCG. I still am except I added in fish and some beef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I do not know how to cook or do anything in the kitchen :) I have made some flax crackers and onion bread in the dehydrator that are really good. You will have to give me some recipes. I can't imagine the need for HCG if you were on a raw diet. What gives?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Jen...I have to agree that I should have been able to lose any unwanted weight with a raw food diet and I did a little but I also deal with hypothyroid issues so my body just wouldn't release the last 15-20lbs. That is what finally made me turn to HCG. I have a raw recipe blog that I do for friends and family. here is the link.

    http://web.me.com/amiesueandbob/Nouveau_Raw/Welcome.html

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete