Wednesday, January 6, 2010

R2 LM D20....

Back to -0.4 under LIW! Non fruit carbs at dinner seem to cause a gain for me, but not above the 2# mark. So nice to see that planned eating the next day takes care of it right away :) I have 2 surgery consults today. Excited to "try on" some sizes and see the possibilities!

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

cheeseburger, diet coke

string cheese, apple, almonds

chicken, cauliflower mashed potatoes, salad with ranch

bit of trail mix, 1 sf candy

After meeting with the docs I am more confused than ever??? So many decisions, and how do you know how to pick?? I actually liked both docs and found a size I think I like. It's just how do you know which doc is the best artist and will give you the best end result?? One more consult on Monday, and then I must decide :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    I am celebrating my 1 yr anniversary with my "new gals". If you need someone to ask hands on questions to, let me know and I will send you my email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh yes! I am very interested to see how they survived the weight loss of hcg and various other questions!! ;) Please give the the email!

    Thanks so much!!

    Jen
    gjpayne05@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your appointments today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been out of the blogging world for a bit so I haven't been able to keep up with your blog. Are you considering breast augmentation? Anyway, you look great and from what I have read the life maintenance is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! When are you going in? I have an appointment to get the drain out today at 12:45. What a trip if we ran into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it! I should have checked the blog before I left. I left his office at 12:30 so I just missed you! I really liked him. I also met with Dr. Moore. Now I don't know what to do. Did you go with silicone or saline? I was going to do saline, but they both think silicone is a better option. Also the no pain with Dr. Moore is hard not to pass up...... how has your pain been for the chest? I haven't even met with Bindrup yet!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. No pain with Dr. Moore?? What on earth does that mean?!?

    I went with silicone. My mother had problems with silicone before and I thought I was going with saline, but my understanding is that the silicone has improved SO much so I ended up going with silicone.

    The first week I needed the pain pills but I was fine without pain meds after that one week. It hurt, but I had pretty extensive chest surgery. I have a lift as well as the implants and he had to move my nipples. I'm feeling pretty good now!

    ReplyDelete