Sunday, January 3, 2010

R2 LM D17...

Still the same -0.6 under LIW! Happy about that. I tried chili yesterday. That was pretty good. I also really like the dark chocolate espresso trail mix from Archer Farms. I however do not like sugar free red vines licorice! Yuck! I have the best luck with sugar free russell stover candies. They are really good and come in all sorts of flavors. I don't gain with them and don't get headaches or bathroom issues :) I loved the Amberlyn sugar free truffles, but did seem to gain a little bit with them. I am sure that is water retention, because it would come right back off. I also could not decide if that was what was giving me the headache. Bummer, because those are amazing. A company called Smallworldbeauty.com sent me a sample of their sugar free, gluten free, protein bar. Of course it is in my favorite flavor: coconut coco cream! It has 18 grams of protein. It does have sugar alcohols as a sweetener (maltitol). It smells amazing when opening it :) The taste was nice and I could see the bits of coconut. I don't usually recommend packaged food, but this would be a really nice thing to have in my purse or when I am on the run and need some good protein. I did open just to taste, but kept nibbling on it :) I have tried a lot of protein bars in my time, and there is always that "protein bar" taste. This has a little bit of that but it is much better than most I have tried. Thanks so much Smallworldbeauty!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

1 piece of taffy, 1 peppermint cream

double cheese burger, diet coke, 1/2 apple

2 bites of pizza, 1 oatmeal chocolate chip cookie

fage with berries, macadamias, and coconut flakes
coconut almond bark

Friends came over bearing gifts..... pizza and cookies for dinner :) I only had 2 bites of the pizza, but did have one of the cookies. Hopefully I won't be in trouble for that. I would think by now I can indulge a little without paying too high a price right??? Guess we will see :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for enjoying coconut coco cream!!! Here's a gift to all your visitors!

    Use discount code: YAYFORFREESHIPPING and receive free shipping on orders :)

    www.smallworldbeauty.com

    You Look Beautiful!!!!
    Love, Ghada
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were just linked on my fan page :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coconut-Coco-Cream/252386094450

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete