Sunday, January 10, 2010

R2 LM D24....

Down -1.0 under LIW! Looks like the ovulation water retention is gone :)

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
blueberries
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

string cheese
coconut almond bark

Cheesecake Factory:
shared corn tamale appetizer
cobb salad
shared red velvet cheesecake - OMG!

fage with berries, coconut flakes, and macadamias
muffin with cream cheese

Well since I had to work yesterday we got the family together for dinner and a movie for my sons bday. Cheesecake factory was awesome. I did not have any bread because I knew I wanted a little of the corn tamales. Cobb was good, but the red velvet cheesecake was to die for. I hope I won't have to pay too much for that, but I did not go overboard :) We saw the movie The imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. Let's just say I wish I had those 2 hours of my life back :) Totally bizarre and I could not wait for it to end. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment