Thursday, January 28, 2010

R2 LM D42...

Down at -0.3 lbs! I have a question for all of you. I have definitely noticed that since I have not been doing any excercise for a while, that I am "soft". Has anyone else noticed this? I need to start excercising more and get some muscle tone back :) I keep going back and forth about doing another round. Managing my weight is so easy now, I love my food, and I like my clothes. My husband thinks I don't need to do another round, but I know I definitely have another 10-12 lbs I could lose. I just don't want to risk not stabilizing again as well as I have now. I have read so many stories about people who have done multiple rounds and even though they stabilized great in the first rounds they really have a lot of trouble after rounds 4 and 5, with some having trouble after round 3. This would be round 3 for me. My friend who did the first 2 rounds with me, just finished her round 3, so I will be interested to see how she does. What do you think??

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

chicken, muffin with cc, odwalla super food drink

triobar

taco salad, pear

1/2 slice pizza, string cheese, mini coconut ice cream sandwich


3 comments:

  1. It would be interesting to see how you would stabilize. I did not do well my R2 stabilization, and am now on R3 re-losing weight again. I am hoping that this time I will stabilize like I did for my first round. I will definietly be doing some things differently as far as food choices that first week of P3 (doubling what I am eating now, with the same foods) and introducing new fats and foods slowly so I know how I react to them.
    What if you did a short 3 week round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely only do a 23 day round this time. I think I will wait and maybe do it around March 5th. I guess the worst that will happen is I will gain back a few or come back to where I am now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish that we could just lose and not worry about stabilization...Im dreading P3.

    ReplyDelete