Saturday, October 3, 2009

R1 P3 D15...

0.0 at LIW! Funny how it goes right back to that. Even to the ounce. Kind of sad this morning realizing that this is my last week of P3. I will be starting injections again this weekend. I am happy to have a couple of load days and have a few things I have been missing for the past 2 months. I have just gotten so used to p3 and love the food I am eating. BUT, since I want to lose another 20 pounds then I must continue.... :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 haystack
egg salad in dehydrator onion bread
fruit salad

string cheese
1/2 flax cracker
choc coco almond ball

1/2 apple with sweet cream cheese
zucchini dipped in ranch
choc coco almond ball

steak
broccoli with ranch
cauliflower mashed potatoes with bacon bits and cheddar

sf jello with dollop of sf whip cream

walked for 45 minutes. Not a very exciting day. Chores and paying bills....jealous?? I didn't think so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment