Tuesday, October 6, 2009

R1 P3 D18...

-.8 under LIW! It is crazy that it has been almost 3 weeks and I am still scared to get on the scale. I am always sure that I will be up. Well, the ezekiel bread did not seem to cause a problem. It is very good, and nice to have a chewy bread now and then. I did not eat as much yesterday, so maybe thats why I was lower as well. I notice that I feel "fuller" all the time. I don't know how else to explain it. I think that is why I always think I am going to gain, because I feel full, like I ate too much. Weird.

Here is what I ate today:

Protein shake
1 slice ezekiel bread with almond butter and sf jam

string cheese
1/2 haystack

1/2 red robin cobb salad
1/2 fried zucchini, took most of breading off.
1 sf mini mint patty
1 sf coconut candy

1/3 apple with sweet cream cheese
haystack

3 eggs, 3 turkey sausages and pepper jack
yogurt with berries
10 grapes

coconut custard pie

So, I tried the bread again this morning. It was very good. Felt guilty about the small amounts of breading on the fried zucchini, but it was so yummy. I took off most all of it. Tonight was stressful and I am tired..... tomorrow is another day :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love your blog I am also on P3 day 8, what kind of protein shake are you drinking? I am having trouble finding one that tastes good and has no sugar in it. Congrats on the weight loss and the stabilization :o)
    Have a great day,
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shayna-
    I use either Jay Robb or Cytosport LOWFAT (has only 1 gram of sugar in it, 18g protien, and 90 cal.) There are many Cytosport products so make sure to check the sugars. Jay Robb is nice because it is all natural and is sweetened with stevia. Tastes good too, especially when I use unsweetened coconut milk, fage yogurt and berries! YUM! But I already had a bunch of the Cytosport, and it met the requirements for the sugar, so I am using that all up now. It tastes really good also. I will be purchasing the Jay Robb vanilla and trying to use that during my next P2. A lot of people have success using protein powder and it would be nice to have that for variety. It meets the requirements since it is sweetened with stevia. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete