Monday, October 19, 2009

R2 P2 D11...

After yesterday I should have know this would happen :) -0.0! The big goose egg. I guess I cannot complain. I have done great so far. I got a little further into my last round before seeing some zeros, but from everything I have read, round 2 starts earlier. Maybe losing these next four pounds over the next 12 days will be harder than I think :) I need to average -.3 lbs per day to reach my goal of 155.8. It is definitely mentally harder on days you don't see any losses. If it is really going to slow then I might consider weighing every other day or every third day, so that I am always seeing a good loss. I will decide after tomorrows weigh in.

Here is what I ate today:

smooth move, grissini

1/2 protien shake

1/2 protien shake

grissini

tilapia, asparagus, baked apple

Tired today.... going to bed :)

4 comments:

  1. 4 lbs in 12 days, you got this Jen! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I have your choco coco almond ball recipe? I whispered a comment to you on hcg diet info- but maybe I did it wrong. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it is my fault because I don't know how you know when you have been whispered to :) I will post the recipe on my blog today. Just need to figure out the best place to put it :)

    ReplyDelete