Monday, October 5, 2009

R1 P3 D17...

-0.4 under LIW! Same as yesterday. I have to admit that I was a little nervous, due to my "snacking" yesterday. It has been forever since I just took a day to chill and watch movies all day. I also haven't really had the urge to snack, like I did yesterday. Old habits of watching movies and needing to munch? Not sure, but it was fun :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 haystack
2 eggs + 2 whites, spinach artichoke dip, spinach
1/3 pear with sweet cream cheese
1 slice ezekiel bread with butter and sf jam

1 slice coconut custard pie YUM!

1 kfc grilled chicken breast
1 kfc grilled drumstick
1/2 haystack

salad with veggies and ranch and cheddar
spaghetti made with hamburger, miracle noodles, sf sauce
fruit salad

1 slice coconut custard pie
italian soda

Walked for 1/2 hour today. Today was the first day I really tried anything "forbidden". That was the slice of ezekiel bread. It is flourless and only made with sprouted grain. I have heard that some do fine with this, and that it was not around at the time protocol was designed. Decided to give it a try. Also tried a new recipe for the coconut custard pie. Very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment