Thursday, October 1, 2009

R1 P3 D13...

0.0 right at LIW. Not too bad. I thought it would be higher. Did not get any sleep last night. Going to try to get in all my water today and have a better eating schedule. I have to work at the candy store today and tomorrow so that should be fun too :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 haystack
2 eggs + 2 whites, bacon bits and cheddar
fage yogurt with berries

curry chicken salad
1/2 apple with sweet cream cheese
haystack

string cheese
flax cracker

3 eggs with spinach artichoke dip, spinach
zucchini slices dipped in ranch
1/4 pear, 1/2 small banana
haystack

Work was so slammed getting my water in was nearly impossible. Did not have time to snack either. Not very hungry today. Food was good, but just did not enter my mind. It dawned on me today that I really don't think much about food anymore. No cravings. People eating stuff all around me and I don't even notice. Family eating pizza and cookies, and it's completely normal now and I don't wish I could too. I don't dream of brownies or cake :) WOW! What progress. Food is becoming just food. Why would I want to introduce all of that back just to become a slave to it again???

4 comments:

  1. You have to post recipes for the food you're have, it sounds delicious. I must know what this haystack and coco crack. Thanks for blogging. It's so helpful and encouraging to hear what your going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to post recipes soon. I am trying to figure out the best way to do it. If you want to send an email I can send it to you sooner. My email is gjpayne05@mac.com. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful. I was reading the forum. I copy and pasted your blog address. Amazing.
    I don't know what all the lingo means, but I'm on day 23 of the VLCD and I've lost about 23 lbs!
    You keep up the good work. I wish I knew how to do a blog. I love it.
    Cookie from Ft. Laud, Fl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie! 23 lbs in 23 days!!! LUCKY!! Good for you. I hope my next round of 23 days is as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete