Thursday, October 15, 2009

R2 P2 D7...

Down -1.6 lbs! I am liking this trend. Now if it would just do this everyday, that would be great! The weather has been pretty crappy lately so I haven't got my walking in over the past few days. Also, not much "bathroom" action this week, so this morning I am drinking my smooth move. I talked about the energy being better this round, but it is also mentally better. The days seem to go by faster and I don't have all of the cravings anymore, so it doesn't seem nearly as mentally hard. I miss p3 foods, but it just seems like I am able to say to myself that this is the way it is for the next 23 days, and it's okay.

Here is what I ate today:

Smooth Move

grissini, 1/4 apple

diced chicken in romaine leaves, 1/2 baked apple

grissini, 1/4 apple

protein shake: protein, strawberries, spinach, cocoa

Walked for 45 minutes. It was actually a pretty nice day, and it felt good to get outside. I have to work for the next 2 days at the candy store. Should be fun while being back on p2 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment