Tuesday, October 20, 2009

R2 P2 D12...

Down -1.0 lbs! That's much better :)

Here is what I ate today:

grissini, 1/4 apple

romaine, chicken, tomato, 2 saltines

1/4 apple

tilapia, broccoli, 1/2 baked apple

I did deviate today with the 2 saltines and the broccoli. Both are on the protocol that one of my friends uses from the clinic she goes to. Had to have a different vegetable today or I was going to freak out :)

Today was a hard day mentally. Even with the loss this morning. My friend who is doing this with me, is having the same problem even worse. She is considering cheating or maybe even stopping. I don't know why but all of a sudden I just really want cookies and cake. I haven't really had any sugar of any kind since August. I had a little on my load days, but not much. I think I should have had more sugar to alleviate my want for it. I don't really crave it, I just mentally REALLY want it :) Either way, I was all over the map today. Should I have a cheat?? But by the end of the night I decided that I have come to far, to cheat now. I like my new body and nothing is worth messing up my losses for this round. It still sucks but I am more than half way thru now. SUCK IT UP JEN, and stick to the program!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pound, Jen!!! That means you have covered several of your -.3's :0) It looks like you're almost to your R2 goal!

    ReplyDelete