Monday, October 26, 2009

R2 P2 D18....

Down -.8 lbs! Only .6 to go to be considered normal by the US Dept of Health :) I injected in the thigh again. I did a quick measurement and the thighs have lost an inch in the last week! Coincidence?? Who knows. Still freezing. I went to bed in big thick socks, long sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I NEVER do that. Last round both my friend and I had dreams almost every night where we were cheating and woke up in a panic, only to find out we were fine. That has not happened once this round, until last night. I guess making brownies for the family last night affected me more than I thought :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple

protein shake with strawberries and cocoa

1/4 apple

romaine, chicken, 1/2 baked apple, 2 saltines

TOM is due anytime between now and friday, so this week could be interesting. But I don't really care, other than the fact that I have to wait until a few days after it has started so that I can end my round. I don't want to wait any longer for p3 than I have to! :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to get to your goal! Wow-I can TASTE it I'm so excited to do that! If I get to where I'm considered "normal" I need to get to around 135-140. Today I weighed in at 181.3 My short term goal is just to get into the 170's. Do you feel skinny?

    Way to go, way to go, WAY TO GO!!! YEAH!

    BTW, did you ever cheat? Like a major cheat? I ate a cookie yesterday. I don't know why besides it was a homemade sugar cookie my absolute fave and I just ate it. Luckily, I still lost this morning.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Thank You! I am so excited. I am finally starting to actually feel skinnier. I have the J-lo shape, which is a good thing, but not when I was WAY too big on the bottom :)

    I never have cheated. Not even once!! I really wanted to at times. My friend and I even contemplated a "planned cheat", but chickened out at the last minute :) I will say it is so much better to cheat now than on P3 and risk not stabilizing. Right now you might get away with the cheat if it is not too big, not lose for a day or two, or even gain. But it will correct itself in 2-3 days. You just lose the time. Sounds like you made out okay :) It also sounds like you got past your stall. Did you get a nice drop with TOM leaving?
    Man, I really wish I could have a cookie...... LUCKY! But now you will have to see how hard it is to resist when you have had a taste of the good life :)

    ReplyDelete