Saturday, October 17, 2009

R2 P2 D9...

Okay, I knew I could not handle the not knowing! :) Down -.8 lbs this morning. So happy considering all that went wrong with yesterday. If I can lose .8 today, I will officially enter the 150's AND will have lost 60lbs since Jan. 9th 2009!!

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple, grissini

diced celery, chicken, 1/2 apple with spinach salad dressing

1/4 apple, grissini

tilapia, asparagus, orange

Work was nuts again, but I was off at 2pm. I am really slamming the water and praying for a miracle in the morning......you know, the 150's miracle ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the .8, I'm rooting for you, Jen!

    I like the spider head thing you have going for Witches Weekend. Cute :0)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shake was great. I can't believe I ate the much spinach though and really couldn't even taste it. I think I'll be having alot of those. I can't believe 60 lbs since January. That is amazing! Great job! It makes me so excited! I started at 201 and today I'm at 186.7. I would love to be sitting at 145. That's my goal. I'm going to go past the 23 day mark if I have to and try to get to 175 this time around. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the spinach. I thought it sounded disgusting, but my friend promised that you really couldn't taste it. Thank goodness!! I like having something I don't have to cook :) I have had the same lunch of diced chicken, diced celery, and 1/2 diced apple with the dressing listed on the right side of my blog. Really good. I am hoping to hit 155 or less this round and then take a long break till the end of the year. I will probably do one last round in January to try to make my goal of 145. I think you should be able to meet your goal. You have room to extend it and still be be on P3 for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete