Friday, October 9, 2009

R2 P2 BEGINS!

Okay so today is the start of Round 2 Phase 2! I woke up and was +.4 above LIW, but since I know that I am normally at LIW or under I will add this to my load weight to lose. My start weight for round 2 will by my R1 LIW of 165.8. I am very happy about that :) Today is loading day 1. The strange thing is that by the end of R1P2 I had these next 2 days all planned out. All of the places I was going to go. All of the treats that I was going to eat. But now that it's here, it doesn't seem that exciting. I still don't even know what I want to have for sure. WIERD!

Here is how load day 1 went:

sausage mcmuffin with egg meal with orange juice
sugar cookie
3 nutella, cream, raspberry crepes
2 coco almond balls
3 pumpkin spice caramels
small piece of fudge
side of fries
double cheese burger meal with diet coke

The crepes were the best. Everything else was just so-so. I just ate to eat. Didn't really want any of it. Did not feel very hungry. Don't want to see the scale in the morning..... ;(

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about planning the two days and then when they get here, it's all different. So true.

    You did great loading though! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete