Saturday, October 24, 2009

R2 P2 D16...

Down -.4 lbs! SO CLOSE! Only .4 to my goal. My scale seems to have a .4 variance, so I always weigh several times until I get the same weight over and over. The sad thing was, it said I had reached my goal, but after several tries I got 156.2 the most :( BUMMER! So tomorrow should be the day! Another strange thing is that on round one day 15 I lost 1 lb, and then day 16 I lost .4, just the same as right now. So if history repeats itself, I would lose .8 lbs tomorrow...... :)

Here is what I ate today:

smooth move tea

1/4 apple

1/2 apple, chicken, celery

1/4 apple

chicken, romaine, orange

Left out the grissini today. I also tried injecting in the thigh today to see if my theory was right. Sure enough, starving until noon but then much better in the evenings. I think I like not feeling hungry at night better. I can drink tons of tea to combat being hungry in the morning. Walked for 1/2 hour today. Last 3-4 days I have been FREEZING. Family says I am nuts, but I am an icicle. Had that a little bit in round 1, but not this bad. Husband says its because I am too skinny and need to eat something :) I feel bad for him. Every other day he says, can't we go out to eat yet??? I WISH!!

1 comment: