Friday, October 16, 2009

R2 P2 D8...


Down -.8 lbs! Wish it was more, but almost a pound is good! I had to weigh earlier this morning and in the past if I wait, I am usually .2 - .4 lower. Maybe that will be a little boost for tomorrow. Busy day today. Have to work the crazy witches weekend at Gardener Village. At least it will be so busy I won't think about wanting to eat the fudge :) Everyone at the village has costumes for Witches Weekend, but all I came up with was this spider on my head!:)

Here is what I ate today:

Yerba Mate Tea Hot

grissini, 1/4 apple

chicken, 1/2 diced apple, diced celery, with the strawberry spinach dressing. SO GOOD! I will definitely have this again!

1/4 apple, grissini

romaine, chicken, tomato

Work was INSANE to put it lightly! I worked 8 1/2 hours with a 20 minute break! I stood at the register and never moved with lines out the doors at all times. CRAZY! Anyways, I did not have my fruit at dinner, instead I had diced tomato and chicken over my romaine. Hopefully that was ok. I remember reading P & I where Dr. S talks about people who have been on their feet all day, and retaining water so they have no loss or a gain the next day. I think I am not going to weigh in tomorrow and wait until Sunday. I am exhausted and have to work again first thing in the morning. I will be in a totally bad mood if the scale does not move, so I am just going to wait. Did not get to drink any water, let alone get a bathroom break!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen- Down .5 this morning. I'll switch ya- .5 for your .8! Have fun at the Crazy Witches Weekend! I'm going to get the Jay Robb this morning and trying it for lunch. I'll keep you posted. A green drink just might make my stomach come up...

    I did have shrimp for both my lunch and dinner yesterday. Have you ever had the one egg +3 egg whites? Sorry I'm bombarding you w/ questions. BTW, I'm at 188. A LONG way to go! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the eggs and the cottage cheese. The cottage cheese seemed to be fine, but the day I tried eggs, I had a small loss the next day. But my friend has eggs and cottage cheese all the time, and we have almost the same losses. So I don't know if it was just a random thing or if it actually caused a slow down. My guess is for you that with all of your great losses, you were due for a slow down :) As of this morning I am 161.4. I want the 150's so bad I can taste it! :)

    It will definitely be an interesting weekend at work! Hence the silly picture I added to the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Look at your face! You can totally tell!!! Wow! That gives me hope...I bought the Jay Robb and I'm going to make my shake.

    way to go! Really, the picture is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind :) How was the shake??

    ReplyDelete