Thursday, October 29, 2009

R2 P2 D21....

o.o lbs lost today :) Gotta love TOM! Last time TOM hit at the beginning of my round so I kept losing right on thru. This time in the last few days of my round... not so lucky :) Oh well, I am just waiting for it to be gone so I can be done. I am going to go pick up some of my P3 supplies today, like almond flour etc. I have found so many great recipes that I can't wait to try. I hope I drop a pound or two more when all is said and done.

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 apple

protein shake: 1/2 frozen apple, protein powder, 2 stevia packets, cinnamon and apple pie spice, and grissini. OMG!! SO GOOD!!

Protein shake: strawberries, cocoa, protein powder, 2 stevia packets, coconut extract.

grissini

Long day today. Very tired. But you must all try the apple pie protein shake I did today. It was so dang good!! I am definitely going to have that tomorrow :)

By the way, I went shopping at Buckle today for new jeans as my treat to myself. I have never shopped there ever. I grabbed a few pairs, thinking for sure that nothing in the store would fit. They were too big! She had to bring me 2 sizes smaller!! So I purchased my first pair of "designer" jeans in size 30!!! And they are "skinny" jeans, that I thought I could never wear. SWEET! Did have to choke down the cost, but who cares! They fit!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I think you have a few more good losses in you Jen ;0)

    TOM will be over soon and the sun will rise on P3.

    Don't forget to share the wonderful recipes! I love the meals you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jen! When do you start P3?? I should be starting at the end of next week. Can't wait!!

    Metz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am supposed to have my last injection on saturday, but the book says to inject 3 more days past your period. Mine will probably end on saturday, which would mean I should keep injecting until tuesday and start p3 next saturday. Sounds like we would be starting right at the same time!

    ReplyDelete