Saturday, October 10, 2009

R2 P2 D2...

Wow! Up +2.4 lbs! And I still have today to load! My friend started her loading a day ahead of me, and her total for the 2 days was 6 lbs! Looks like it will be the same for me :( Oh well, it is usually gone in the first few VLCD days. I planned a big day out with the hubby to hit all of our favorite places since he doesn't get to eat out much anymore :) I know that I like all of these places, but I don't crave them anymore. I was not very hungry, but knew I would regret it if I did not load properly.

Here is load day 2:

Kneaders french toast
Monster Java and chips
1/2 JCW Hawaiian Burger Combo with cheese fries, and 1/4 of an eggnog shake
Cinnamon glazed nuts at the movies
Olive Garden angel hair pasta with alfredo, salad, breadstick, 1/2 slice pumpkin cheesecake

If I never see food again, that is fine with me! I forget what it is like to have food affect me like this. I feel like crap! I can't believe I used to do this all the time. What was I thinking. If anything, loading is a good reminder of where we used to be, and why we don't want to go back! NOT WORTH IT! I know in about 10 days I will probably retract that statement, but if I do, tell me to read this post again :)
We drove up American Fork canyon and took some pictures. I thought they turned out pretty good and it was nice not to want to tear them to shreds immediately. One more reminder of why I will not go back to the way things were. I am completely dreading what the scale will say in the morning, but it is what it is! I can't wait to enter the 150's sometime in the next week or two!!!! Here are some pics from today:

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Every word is on point.
    The pictures are very nice also.

    ReplyDelete