Monday, February 1, 2010

R2 LM D46...

Up +1.5 above LIW!! Holy Cow! I did not think it was that bad yesterday, but I did eat 3 almond flour snicker-doodles. I think I have been mistaken that just because it is made with almond flour I can eat as many as I want :) I also have been looking over my menus for the past couple of weeks and can see that I have been having more "treats" than usual and less vegetables. I can see old eating patterns here. Even though I am eating much better food, I am still starting to have treats at every meal or between, instead of just one or two. My weight has definitely been fluctuating way more than ever since surgery, but I also added the almond flour since then. I am considering completing my last round starting this weekend. Sucks to think about starting the whole process over again :)

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
2 slices ezekiel bread with butter and honey

string cheese, almond flour sesame crackers, muffin with cc

cheeseburger, 1/2 choc shake

protein shake, almond flour biscuit

1 oz cheese, 1 sm macaroon

Got some stuff done today. Felt pretty good. Just wish that days when the weight goes up did not affect my mood so much. Also got a head cold today :(

3 comments:

  1. This time of year is always nutty but this time even worse, with the surgery and not weighing. My birthday is over and I'm hoping I can get a grip on my eating. I'd love to drop 5 pounds between now and Valentine's Day. We'll see! Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, either way you look fab! I wish I knew what amount is swelling. I don't feel very swollen, but they said that about 70% of the swelling would be gone by 3 weeks. That is still a week away. So out of the +1.5 this morning, I don't know what amount of that is swelling! I don't really want to do another round already, but I would much rather get it done now, and get thru p3 and p4 before the weather starts getting really nice. Not to mention that I have absolutely no warm weather clothes now, so if I am going to lose anymore, I better know what weight I will be, before I have to start buying clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, I think you look amazing!! Since I found your blog I have always envied your figure. My goal was to look as good as you after 2 rounds! lol Tomorrow is my last day of R2 P2 and I am not quite there yet...hopefully some reshaping takes place in phase 3 & 4. :) But please don't get down on yourself, you have done a lot of hard work and look great. I am sure once all of your swelling is 100% gone you will feel much better!! Keep your chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete