Thursday, February 4, 2010

R2 LM D49...

+1.5 above LIW! Definitely ovulating today. I am actually having cramps and pain. I decided that instead of doing a crazy load with sugar/starch stuff I am going to make a bunch of amazing almond flour recipes. Plenty of good fat and protein. I am going to make carrot cake with creamy coconut frosting, lemon bars, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting, and cheesecake. They don't have any flour or sugar. Just a little agave nectar :)

Here is what I ate today:

eggs with cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey
sf applesauce

1 sf coconut candy

fage with berries and coconut flakes, kashi dark chocolate oatmeal bar

string cheese, almond blueberry banana muffin

dill tuna on sesame almond crackers
1/2 apple
muffin with cc

2 sf candies

Went shopping for all of my P2 foods..... :( Not very exciting :) I hope these next 3 weeks fly by!


2 comments: