Friday, February 12, 2010

R2 P2 D7...

Down -0.8 lbs! Not as big as I was hoping for but still good :) I had to go to the dentist this morning, so I did not get to post until now. I got cold in my previous rounds, but it usually came towards the end of the round. This round I am already FREEZING!! I can't get warm. Good thing I have a hot tub, because when it gets really bad I need immediate relief! :) I know I talked about this back in November, but I started having the hair loss. It is getting a little better than it was, but it is still going on! I do not want to lose any more. I had really thick hair to start with, so I did not mind, but now I want it to stop. And I am very concerned about it starting again after this round, because then I will really be in trouble!! I am trying my Fage experiment today. I sure hope it works because it tasted sooooo good. I mixed the fage with my strawberries, stevia, and cinnamon! YUM!

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

fage with strawberries, cinnamon, and stevia

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

chicken, celery, 1/2 apple

breadstick

Crossing my fingers.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to your daily post this morning!
    I find I get cold at night too, not like that though!
    Speaking of side effects I have had one too. After the last round I got my period...and it lasted almost three weeks, and since then I have been getting it almost every 6-7 weeks. Right now it is 3 weeks late...
    I used to be able to time my clock by my TOM; it was consistent and predictible. Not so much anymore. :-( I was secretly hoping the second round would reset me.
    I am not at the point where I am willing to experiment with fage or protein powder...did you do the joy robb shake yesterday?
    I lost 1.2 again. Feeling much happer at 135. Want to see 133 by Monday and then 127 by next Friday. The good news is the exercise did not hurt me, and I ate a wee more than normal, but still kept it under 500 calories (meaning I had a bite of protein and a bite of strawberries extra, but used shrimp at lunch to cut the calories. It worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to predict my period until the last 4 months. And I could predict both ovulation and TOM to the day! I really hope this doesn't mess it up. After my first round my next TOM was a week late.
    I did not use Jay Robb yesterday, but I did the day before and had the 1.2 lb loss. I thought I would have a better loss today since I tried the high potency yesterday, went to the bathroom, and ate strictly on protocol. We will see how the fage does tomorrow. I am hoping to see 145 by the time TOM comes around the 19th!!

    ReplyDelete