Friday, February 19, 2010

R3 P2 D14...

Down -1.2 lbs!! I am guessing that means TOM will not be showing up today on time, but it feels good to see a loss :) I am still FREEZING! It is almost unbearable at times. I just cannot get warm. Today is my one month check up on the girls. Things have gone pretty smoothly so I think he will be pleased. My neck started acting up yesterday, so I have to get to the chiropractor before it gets any worse. Yesterday the pain gave me a blazing headache that I could not get rid of.

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 apple, tea

fage, strawberries

breadstick, tea

chicken, tomato, and 1/2 baked apple

I wonder if TOM will show up tomorrow??

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!
    I am down 1 again, 129.2 Yeah for being in the 120's BF STILL 30%, I checked my other scale, it tells me I am 130.4 and 29% bf, so maybe I am just a fatty!

    I was starving yesterday, and cheated a bit with the protein. I think I was trying too hard to stay with my 500 calories, despite 2.5 hours of riding...I ended up munching on a couple of pieces of turkey breast deli meat, and had a bite or two extra of my ground beef (I made your chili recipe at the bottom of the page...I made it twice and hope the second one will be better, as the first one, I just don't think it had enough time to marinate in the flavors).
    This morning I got up, and just about fell over...still in ketosis, but I then promptly had a 1/2 apple and a protein shake I feel lots better. I am going to go over with the 500 calories today because I still have a 70 minute run, and tomorrow is a 5 hour training day! Egats...which me luck on that (going with the apple sauce, protein and gel to get through).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 120's!!!!!! I think you definitely have to go over a bit to keep up with your training schedule :) I was reading on the forums yesterday and there was someone who said they did 120 gms protein at each meal, and they lost much more at that level.

    I am LOVING the chili, but I am making it with chicken. I do 112 gms of the costco frozen chicken breast, 250 gms diced tomato, 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, and a ton of chili powder! My last 2 losses were after I had that for dinner.

    Good luck on you crazy training schedule. Just don't fall over and pass out on us :)

    JEn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jen!! :D Let us know what your doctor says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the cold part is from.... I had it too and all 6 weeks I could not get warm. My husband was ready to ban me from the temp meter in the house!! Its gone now that I am in P3. Weird.

    ReplyDelete