Sunday, February 28, 2010

R3 P2 D23...

***As of this morning I am down 75.4 lbs since Jan. 9, 2009!!!***

Down -0.6 lbs! When I got up early the scale was same as yesterday, but waited until normal time and was 144.4! So is this my LIW??? I technically have 2 more shots I could use, but do I really want to keep going for one more pound maybe?? Yesterday was supposed to be my last ditch effort with only protein and veggies. Did great until about 4:30 when I was out and this lady asks me if I would like a sample of an chocolate almond cream truffle. I just stared at her, and like I was in a daze, heard myself say "sure". I looked down at it in my hand and then just ate it!! Wow, that was good :) Not exactly a protein or a veggie, but wow! So it was all protein, veggies and a truffle yesterday. The rest of the night was really tough mentally. I kept wanting to have a cheat day, feeling like I just needed a break. I needed one day of being able to just have what I wanted. And with p3 there is not one in sight..... So I sucked it up and made some tea and said that I can do this! Then my husband walks in, gets in bed, with 2 Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers and 2 apple pies. Eats them in about 5 seconds and promptly falls asleep! All this as I am just staring up at the ceiling thinking........ this is not really happening right?

Here is what I ate today:

tea

breadstick

fage with 1/2 apple

1/2 apple

chicken, tomato, tea

strawberry chocolate smoothie

2 comments:

  1. Oh JESUS! You are one tough cookie! Can't believe your husband! Seriously....this has got to be the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration. I just started the HCG diet and hope to do as well as you have. I noticed you do the injections do you mind me asking where you get them from. I am currently seeing a doctor but would love to find somewhere to get the HCG without going through a doctors office. Very scary to just pick a place off the internet. Thanks, and good luck with your maintence.

    ReplyDelete