Sunday, February 7, 2010

R3 P2 D2...

Well I gained exactly +2.0 lbs yesterday! I will try to do my best to get a lot in today. It was definitely hard to load yesterday. I gained 2.2 the first day and 2.4 the second day of loading last round. This last week before starting p3 I was having a loss of appetite and no energy with some sadness/depression. I hope the drastic diet change does not make it worse. Maybe it will be just enough of a change to snap me out of it. I am excited to see the numbers going down again. First goal is to hit the 140's!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to P2!

    Do you think the "honeymoon" phase of P2 and losing will put you a better mood? I'm a week into P2 and feeling foolishly giddy. *GRIN* I'm wondering if a family member is slipping something into my green tea.

    I hope you have a great round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you a feeling giddy :) That gives me great hope! How are your losses this round? I am hoping that seeing those dwindling numbers makes everything right in the world :) I think I found your blog on helderheid's page so I will go check it out!

    Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete