Tuesday, February 2, 2010

R2 LM D47...

Same as yesterday! +1.5 above LIW! I wish I knew why it was up. I did get a lovely head cold yesterday which could be contributing to things. I am always about +1.6 around ovulation, which should be 2 days from now. But if I am already up then it might go way up, dang it!! Oh well, what can I do?? I am supposed to load Friday and Saturday. Not looking forward to that....

Here is what I ate today:

almond flour bisquit and tea

eggs with cheddar
2 slices ezekiel toast with butter and honey
sliced pears tossed in fage and coconut flakes

chicken breast
string cheese
apple
1 sf coconut candy

almond flour bisquit and 1 oz colby jack

rr club burger, cantalope slices, diet coke, 1/2 oreo shake :)

1 sf coconut candy

I am going crazy not working. The candy shoppe gets very slow this time of year, so I told her that she could take me off the schedule with my surgery and we would wait until things picked back up again. I only worked 2-3 days a week, but I am one of those people who needs to work or do something!! I applied at a physical therapy office yesterday. Perfect hours: 2 long days a week, no weekends! But they prefer someone who is going into PT. I hope they will still give me a shot.... so if anyone knows of a great part time job in Utah, let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be watching your next round closely! I think I'll do another in May. :)

    ReplyDelete