Tuesday, February 16, 2010

R3 P2 D11...

Back down -0.4 lbs! I went to the bathroom this morning. I think that yesterday was not really a gain since the second weigh in was only +.2 and I could not go to the bathroom! But unfortunately that means its official. I am in a 3 day stall!!! I have never stalled before in my 2 rounds. I have had days of no loss, but never 2 in a row. Very frustrating. I know they are supposed to be normal, and that this is a very normal time to experience one, but mentally that is tough. I really hope it pushes thru today. My daily average loss as of today from my start weight is still .68 so that is good. and with my load weight it is 1.08. I will try to stay positive and not let it get to me.....

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 breadstick, tea

tilapia, asparagus, 1/2 baked apple

1/2 breadstick, tea

chicken, tomato, 1/2 baked apple

Okay, so I drank 3 liters of water instead of 2, walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill, and cut one breadstick and one fruit, and drank smooth move!!! If the scale does not move tomorrow....... I WILL KILL SOMEONE!!

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I've had stalls that lasted as long as 6 days. It SUCKS, but it will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 days!! Holy Crap!! How did you keep going???? :)

    Did you do anything that broke you out of the stall or did you just ride it out?

    I am considering only weighing once a week from here on out, so that I don't get bogged down by the day to day weigh ins. That way hopefully I would always see a nice loss. What do you think??

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think weekly weigh in's are a good idea! There is no way to get the feedback from the previous day. I know it is somewhat nerve racking but if you weight is creeping up because you are doing something then a week of that is WAY harder to correct than one day!!

    The same is true of P3, you just never know what will cause a problem...unfortunately!

    Hang in there, can you do a mini steak day and see if that breaks the stall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was considering the not weighing because I don't cheat, I weigh everything, and everything I eat has produced at least a pound loss in previous rounds and in this round. So there is not alot to do differently, other than cut out a fruit, increase water, or excercise :)

    Even though I have thought about the not weighing in the past when the losses get slow, I have never been able to NOT weigh :) I always break down and find myself on the scale. Remember I said I was not going to weigh for 2 weeks after the surgery since I knew there would be swelling. Yeah- that lasted for 3 days :)

    I think I will wait until tomorrows weigh in, since that would be a true 4 day stall like Dr.S says, and then decide which drastic measure I want to take :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up yet! Have you measured? Are you drinking enough water? If you go can't take the stall think about shaking your menu up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you are 100% true to the protocol, a weekly weigh in sounds fine!

    I have never done an apple day. I just rode it out, knowing it would eventually pass. Hang tight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't give up, and don't quit weighing daily. Even though you don't think you need it for daily reinforcement- you do. To break a stall like you are experiencing, Dr. Simeon's recommended an apple day. You can have 6 apples over the course of the day, along with lots of water. The next morning, you should see a nice drop. Try it and see-

    what are you eating? AR is right, are you mixing up your proteins or only eating chicken? are you drinking enough water? How late are you eating in the evenings? You are not exercising are you? these are some of the questions you may need to think about, to see if there is a reason for the stall. Just an idea-

    ReplyDelete