Thursday, February 18, 2010

R3 P2 D13....

Big fat zero again! I did the same thing with the water, exercise, and fruit but still a zero. On my regular schedule TOM should arrive tomorrow. But you never know if being on the HCG will change that. My last two rounds TOM hit around day 9. The only time I did not lose was the day it started both rounds. So it is probable I will have another no loss tomorrow :( Man, this round is so different than my others. It is a really good thing that I am not in round one with all of the mental cravings, or I would be in trouble with all of the stalling and no losses! I have lost 8 lbs so far and 6 of those are virgin losses from my last LIW. (I had 2 extra pounds with swelling etc right when I started this round) I still feel like I am really only where I was at the end of my last round. I liked where I was so that is not a bad thing. I was really hoping to drop 10-12 and go down one more size and be done. But here I have lost 6 already and I don't see a big change in size. I hope I get thru TOM and see some good losses before it is all said and done :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 apple, tea

protein shake with strawberries and cocoa

breadstick

chicken, tomato, 1/2 baked apple

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I noticed the same about feeling the same. I don't even feel as skinny as I did the last round. I think the body just needs to catch up. I can feel it in my bones when I run, like my muscles are attaching or trying to figure their new structure. But I don't feel LEAN like I did before.....making me wonder.
    I lost 1 lb and I am back in Ketosis. So I am 130.2....so close to the 120's!!!!!! Get this! My body fat scale still says 30 percent fat that means 39 pounds of me are FAT, and only 91 are lean mass.....
    Before at 144 same reading, it would have been 43.2 fat, and 100.8....so with a 14 pound loss, does that mean that 9 of it is from muscle.....that's freaky if it is, and totally shitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anyway you could really be 30% fat! And I really don't think at 144 you could have been 43% fat!! A while back I had my fat tested in an underwater tank, supposedly the most reliable. I was much heavier (around 180) and I think I came back at 38%, so for you I am thinking that is impossible.
    I do worry about the muscle loss thing though and am still trying to work all of that out in my brain. This diet goes against all science. If I can gain 2+ lbs from eating say a cup of white rice, then what is the gain? Water? Fat? It takes 3500 calories to make a lb of fat, and obviously a cup of white rice is not 7000 calories, so what is the explanation? And if I did not do a steak day, and it is water weight, why would that not come back down and my weight would remain higher? The only thing I can think of is that in a carb depleted state we keep our water levels much lower than when we are eating processed crap. So when we do indulge, the weight comes on quickly and doesn't necessarily go away with out the removal of them again all together. What do you think?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right....none of this makes sense. I know my calories, and typically to budge my weight it has to be a major deficit of the whole week and I am trying not to eat my family. Here I am doing 500 calories a day and fine....it makes no sense but it is what it is.
    I have a feeling I will see bf start changing in P3 as I will have more protein and less carbs...hopefully!
    So we are officially HALF Way!!!!

    ReplyDelete