Wednesday, February 10, 2010

R3 P2 D5....

Down -2.4 lbs!! That is .7 under last LIW :) Hoping now that I have gotten thru these first 4 days that the hunger will be less noticeable, and I will get into a good routine. Annoying, but doable :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

celery, 1/2 apple, chicken

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

Jay Robb protein shake with strawberries and cocoa

1 breadstick

I was busier today and that definitely made a difference. I tried the slightly higher dose and it really seemed to make a difference as well. Could just be coincidence that initial hunger is getting better, but felt really good about 1/2 hour after taking it, and right before that I was feeling starving. My friend gave me a vial of the high potency and I think I am going to try that and see how the losses compare to other rounds.

4 comments:

  1. Exact same! 2.4 down. I am not in the least content though! This weight is still higher than I am remotely confortable with. When I start seeing the 120's I will be happy. I did my measurements yesterday and compared them to last round...how embarrasing that I almost put it all back on. NEVER AGAIN. I will be super strick come P3. and hopefully lose the last five on my own with training and paleo dieting.
    Hunger was better yesterday, going for a run today and will see how that goes, just an easy one, and will get lots of water in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even though it is not where you want yet, 2.4 is an excellent loss:) I know what you mean about not being happy yet. I need to hit the 140's for that to happen.

    About the measurements, you said your weight started coming back on when you started training again. Do you really think you got fatter? Or is it just the bulk of putting muscle back on? Seems like if it was just muscle, even though the scale was going up, you would be looking amazing.

    I hope the hunger is better today, but my stomach is rumbling as I type this.... :(

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I just found your blog and I really appreciate you documenting your journey! I am currently on Round 1 Phase 2 Day 18 and am inspired by you! (Down 22.2 as of this morning.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen
    I think I put on muscle for sure....but that means I lost a lot of muscle in my first round...unacceptable! So yes I am more fit and definetly better body comp with more weight on, but some of it is also fat. I don't know by I get a body fat percentage of 30%
    I think it went down to 25 at the end of last round. I need to hit 20 then I will get the last two to five percent myself.
    My run went well in terms of energy which I am happy about. I think it is all a mind set for me to get the workouts done and not worry about my energy being impacted.
    Tomorrow I have a 90 minute bike, then rest....until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete