Sunday, February 14, 2010

R2 P2 D9....

Down -1.0 lbs!! This is me doing the Happy Dance as I cross into the 140's!!!!! Second day of a pound loss with the Fage. That is a good thing, because it tastes so good :) The rash is starting to go away now, and I have been taking Biotin this round. My hair is still coming out which I am not happy about, but I know the Biotin takes a little while to kick in. Valentines cookies sound so good, but I will be sure to treat myself to some almond flour ones when P3 gets here!! :)

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 orange, 1/2 breadstick, tea

chicken, tomato, 1/2 orange, mineral water

1/4 orange, 1/2 breadstick, tea

tilapia, asparagus, 1 baked apple

Had to go out with family again since my Dad was in town. We went to my favorite: Red Robin :( Once again I just ordered a glass of ice..... I had brought my chicken tomato "chili" and my 1/2 orange and mineral water with stevia drops. It wasn't too bad and the chili was delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I'm down 1.2 today, so obviously running doesn't hurt me, however I am struggling a little today. I have moved food around a little to help and technically consumed a 1/4 apple extra.
    I ate and orange...slowly, breaking it up eating a couple of sections each hour, then a 1/4 of an apple as the hunger wasn't going away and it was only 10!!! lol
    I had cabbage and chicken for lunch and strawberries for snack. Bok Choy and shrimp for supper, and I still won't be over the 500 calories then even with that little bit of apple. egatsss....when will this be over????? :-)
    My husband said my face looks so skinny....I want my butt to look skinny!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least we are almost 1/2 way done! It isn't that horrible, I just want it to be over :) The chicken tomato chili yesterday was really good. My husband is concerned that I will lose my butt :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-
    I'm just jumping back on your post because I've started another round! Question: What is fage? And what is high purity?

    Thanks! Way to get to the 140's!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly!! I am so happy to see you :) I wondered where you went. Fage is greek yogurt that is really high protein. I use Total Fage 0. Non Fat. with 120 cals per cup and 20 grams of protein. That with your fruit and stevia is really good. I add cinnamon too.
    Hight purity is a new brand of HCG from pharmacyescrow.com. It is supposed to give you better losses. Not sure if that is true, but I thought I would give it a try.
    How far into your round are you??

    Jen

    ReplyDelete