Saturday, February 13, 2010

R2 P2 D8...

Down -1.0 lbs!! Happy to see that :) Slightly better loss than yesterday WITH the Fage! I am getting a slight rash on the left side of my neck and my chest. I looked it up on the forums and it sounds pretty common. I hope it does not get any worse and goes away soon.

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

fage, strawberries

1/4 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

lettuce, chicken, 1/2 breadstick

1/2 apple, 1/2 breadstick, tea

Today I felt really good. It was a little hard when we went out to dinner with family. I ordered a plain side salad. Then when the waitress wasn't looking I pulled out my chicken and 1/2 a breadstick to put on top with a little lemon juice and salt and pepper :) She did look at me a little weird when I asked for a glass of ice. But I had also brought my mineral water and stevia drops!! LOL! I am hoping for at least .8 tomorrow so I can reach my first goal and hit the 140'S!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Kewl
    I am too scared to try fage with a potential dairy allergy (I am waiting to P4 to try dairy). Same with nuts!
    I'm down another pound today too. I went to the gym, ran for a 1/2 hour then did some weights. Towards the end after about an hour....I felt the old round feeling of dizziness and faintness. Got home and had lunch and feel better.
    Next week I will add some gels to get workouts longer than an hour completed with good results (not just getting them done like this week). I also was thinking of having apple sauce to fuel that. We shall see.
    Did you use egg white protein or whey protein....just curious. You are braver than me, however it would be good to know just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Jay Robb Whey. Works great!! Now that the Fage seems fine, I will try mixing 1/2 scoop protein powder with 1/2 cup of the Fage. Rich and creamy! :) That's about it for my going "off protocol" :)

    Sounds like the gels will come in handy! Last thing we need is you falling off the treadmill :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jen - you are such an inspiration and thank you for being so brave and allowing all to follow you through something so personal. I am on my second round I am down 35 pounds from my first weigh in and I have about 45 to go. I went through a clinic 'slimxpress' it was good for me because I was afraid of ordering online. You have had fabulous success I would like to order supplies from your supplier - would you provide me with who, what and where please? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Again thank you for sharing your journey - you are so beautiful.
    Regards - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen
    Your restaurant story is so funny! lol
    I am finding the cooking of food (last night they had steak) by my family is killing me!!! My first round I did with my husband out of the country so I had no problem making the smells not be so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,
    where can i get the real HGC products that i need for this, I'm already eating right and exercising but need the HGC to boost it up
    There are so many scams out there now that i would just like to buy the real thing and know I'm not being ripped off!!
    Thanks, Alex

    ReplyDelete