Saturday, February 20, 2010

R3 P2 D15...

*Update* TOM arrived :)

Back to -0.0! Back and forth and back and forth :) The average daily loss from start weight this morning is .65 lbs. My losses in round one averaged .68 lbs , and in round two it was .57 lbs. I am not seeing a huge difference in the high purity so far when it comes to averages. It will be interesting to see how it ends up. I am wondering with the zero if TOM will show up today. It was due yesterday. That would be nice because I get a drop after it starts usually.

Here is what I ate today:

breadstick

1/2 apple

tilapia, asparagus, strawberry smoothie

breadstick

chicken, tomato, 1/2 baked apple

Went to the movies. It was a little hard watching the hubby eat McDonalds on the way and have his licorice and pb reeses during. Oh well, just gotta stay focused. The movie was Shutter Island. It was pretty good. Suspenseful and keeps you guessing.

4 comments:

  1. Jen, I noticed that you used agave as a sweetner in your cheesecake recipe - have you used it in anything else with success as a sugar substitute? Is it P3 friendly or P4?

    Hang in there - you are doing GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! I bought the almond flour cookbook and have made drop biscuits, blueberry banana muffins, choc chip scones, lemon bars, carrot cake, cupcakes, and snickerdoodles!! They all were very good. The family liked them too. Agave is the only sweetener in them. It is technically a p4 item, but in the last 2 rounds I could add them in the second week without a problem. In most recipes you don't use too much and then it is usually divided by 10-12 servings, so it is a small amount.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen
    I GAINED today .4....

    Back to the drawing board.
    I noticed that if I don't feel weak and dizzy then I don't lose. It is a teeter todder...trying to figure out how to fuel workouts and also stay on protocol.
    I had a banana today. Will let you know how that goes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete