Thursday, February 25, 2010

R3 P2 D20...

Finally I hit 145!!! Down -0.6 lbs, so that is 145.4! When I first got on the scale it said 144.4 and I was so happy. But I checked again and it said 145.8! It was almost an hour before normal weigh in so I waited till normal time and got 145.4 three times. So I think that is pretty safe :) I was really hoping for more after a week of no loss. Mentally it was pretty tough yesterday. I just want the round to be over. I am getting caught up in a number, even though one or two pounds will not make a difference. I am finding myself trying to come with with strategies like a steak day, apple day, eat nothing!! I am thinking I should just eat the way I know I should, and not weigh in until Sunday which is day 23. Then I can decide if I want to go a few more days. We'll just have to see....

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha! AS IF you will be able to stay away from the scale! History would say otherwise.

    Just think, we only have THREE days to get ourselves to an acceptable LIW. Shit that is not that long.
    I finally broke my stall, but I am still only 129.8! I am confident that the lack of fruit today and tomorrow will nail it. I will see if I have the energy to do a steak day tomorrow...but who knows. Once I get to Sunday I will go back to 600 calories a day as I don't need to lose more water or glyogen...and I have a sneaky suspucion that I will stabalize very well because it has been so consitent here at the end??? Who knows.
    I have been dreaming of fatty pork chops for a week...can't wait till Wednesday night!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, I probably won't be able to take it :)

    Three days will not do what I want!! I don't know if I have the mental energy to try cutting stuff or do the steak day. It only made things worse when nothing happened on the scale the next day :( I am hoping I will stabilize well too since it has been very consistent and slow moving at the end.

    I think the list is a mile long of the things I have been dreaming of :) So you just wait until Weds night? I have always gone 3 full days and then started eating on the 4th day.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for a new picture! I can't believe 145! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, the problem is I don't feel a whole lot different this time. I did not go down a whole size. I did buy a pair of size 8 pants yesterday which is a size down, but I can only wear some 8's. But my size 10's are really baggy!! This is exactly what I did not want.... to be between sizes! Oh well, it is definitely better even if it did not do as much as I had hoped. How are you doing? Are you surviving this one?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Wednesday morning 72 hours, if Sunday is the last injection?
    That was what I figured. Day 23 of VLCD is Tuesday. So Wednesday I plan to eat!
    But Pork chops are on the top of the agenda!

    ReplyDelete