Friday, November 27, 2009

Phase 4 begins......with a steak day!

Okay, I am very surprised to be +2.6 above LIW! I really did not eat badly at all! I did have the agave pumpkin cheesecake, and the tiny pieces of pumpkin pie and apple crisp. I use agave already, but not as much as what I put in the cheesecake. Also, like I said before I should be gaining for TOM. I am a little disappointed for such a gain with a very small cheat, but not knowing how much is TOM makes that hard to tell. Oh well, it is what it is :) Steak Day today!

Here is what I ate today:

tons of chicken breast!
apple

And of course after dinner TOM ARRIVED!! I knew it. So that would explain it. I always gain about 3 lbs right before I start. I probably could have just done a high protein day and been fine, but thats okay. Steak days are a good reminder once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment