Sunday, November 8, 2009

R2 P3 D3...

Down 1.4 lbs! That puts me at +.6 above LIW. I was really hoping I would just go back to my LIW, but I am so happy to see this. It was a horrible day yesterday. I kept thinking, what if I wake up and it is even higher tomorrow? Last p3 was so simple. Maybe things will mellow out as the week goes on....

Here is what I ate today:

Protein shake: protein, 1 c coconut milk, 1/3c yogurt, 1/2c berries.
1 coconut flour muffin with butter

1 oz cheese, tangerine, haystack

steak, cabbage sauteed in butter, 1/4 apple with cream cheese

chocolate almond flax ball

egg salad, celery, cucumber, ranch and 1/4 apple

Felt much better today. Walked for about an hour, and played volleyball for about 1/2 hour. Praying the scale will be kind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment