Friday, November 20, 2009

R2 P3 D15...

Same as yesterday, -0.4 under LIW! Still at 151.4!! Very happy about that :) I think I have had water retention since that first day of p3 when I got the hunger edema, and it finally left when I did the high protein day two days ago. I also am seeing good results when I eat dinner around 5:30 and work out after that at night. I still have a treat like the almond bark, but nothing else. I was on the treadmill for about 45 minutes yesterday. Boy am I sore from volleyball the night before. I guess thats what happens when you haven't played in a few months!!

Here is what I ate today:

fage yogurt with berries, coconut flakes, and almonds
muffin with cream cheese

12 almonds, string cheese

tuna with celery, dehydrator onion bread, coconut almond bark

muffin with cream cheese

red robin sour cream ranch chicken sandwich (no bun, ranch on the side, no fries, fruit

3 dove sf chocolates

I am really liking being back at or under LIW. Hopefully my restaurant eating or sf candies doesn't throw that for a loop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment