Monday, November 9, 2009

R2 P3 D4...

Up a little from yesterday. +0.8 lbs from LIW. I am okay with that. I know it is common to lock in somewhere in the 2 lb range. I was just hoping it was my LIW or lower like last time. But maybe this time it will be different. Last time I did a steak day, I went right back to my LIW. This time I did the steak and cheese day it went back to 152.4 which is .6 above LIW. That was also my weight the morning of the last day of no shot/500 cal. Makes me wonder if that is what my body has chosen for my LIW??

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites
2 turkey sausages
cheese
coconut flour muffin with butter and sf jam

coco almond flax ball
string cheese
1/2 apple with cream cheese

protein shake with berries
coco almond flax ball

chicken, broccoli with ranch, apple

coco crack
italian soda

Good day. Good food. Walked for 45 minutes :)

1 comment: