Thursday, November 5, 2009

R2 P2 D28.... PROGRESS PICTURES!

Up +.6 lbs. Not sure why. I have been running ragged and not drinking much water or eating much. I will try to get in tons of water today and SLOW down :)

On a brighter note, I took my progress photos today. I have lost 68 lbs since January 9, 2009! Since starting HCG I have lost 32.6 lbs! I thought long and hard about posting my starting photos with these. They are so utterly embarrassing. But the truth is what it is. That was me. And it only makes where I am now that much more amazing. So I apologize for the first photos! The second photos are when I started HCG, the third are after round one, and the last are today at end of round 2.

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

I am very happy, and hope that P3 treats me nicely :)

Here is what I ate today:

grilled chicken breast, salad

rib eye steak, broccoli, mashed cauliflower, celery, 1 TBSP spinach artichoke dip

I had to eat out both meals today. So I did not eat any of my fruits or grissini. I start P3 in the morning so I figure I should be okay. I am a little nervous that the meats could have more sodium or marinating, that might cause a water retention gain. Oh well. We shall see :)



4 comments:

  1. The biggest difference I notice between your first and last picture is the smile! Really, you do look amazing in your after pic, so skinny! You are gorgeous! Don't be embarrassed of those pics be proud! AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and have done a awesome job! I want to be just like you when I grow up!
    Great job! I know you are proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. I can't believe you have lost so much weight. In your last picture you look so happy. Your aura is much brighter.

    I took pictures of myself in a bikini too but I have been too embarrassed to post them. Maybe after my last round I'll get the guts to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, First of all thank you for sharing the first picture. It helps a person appreciate your journey even more.

    Your progress is beautiful and inspiring. Today, I feel like there's hope for me and I really needed that.

    I pray you are proud of yourself because I know I am. Great job conquering your fears, temptations, and daily chatter allowing you to progress towards the woman you want to be on the outside, you were already beautiful on the inside. Big Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete