Tuesday, November 24, 2009

R2 P3 D19...

Down -1.4 lbs from LIW! So, eating 3 macaroon cookies isn't such a bad thing after all :) I am not sure what caused the pound drop?? BUT, I will take it! I really think eating dinner by 5:30- 6:00 and then doing only around 100-150 after that is making all the difference.

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, banana muffin with cream cheese

raspberries, almonds, string cheese

cheeseburger, diet coke, macaroon cookie

muffin with cream cheese

2 eggs + 2 whites with bacon and cheddar
fage yogurt with raspberries and coconut flakes

macaroon cookie

Can't wait to watch So You Think You Can Dance!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your success Jen! You are doing a great job of stabalizing.

    When you get a chance I would love to ask you some questions about the injections. A co-worker wants to try the protocol and was askint about injections, which I have no experience with. My email is tamika at mybluelight dot com Thanks.

    KUTGW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamika,

    You can email me all the questions you want :) I am at gjpayne05@comcast.net

    That is a zero five, not the letter O!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete