Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R2 P3 D13... HIGH PROTIEN DAY :(

Up +2.2 lbs! Steak day today. I guess I can't complain because I really haven't had to do that except for once last round. Although, I really want to know what caused it. The only things I can think of are:

*** Update ***

Well I realized that I had eaten really late last night. After reading the boards I saw that many people had issues if they eat late. So I waited a few hours and went to the bathroom :), and I was back to the same weight as yesterday. 153.4. That is still + 1.6 above LIW, so I decided to do a high protein day.

Here is what I ate today:

tea with cream, 1 hard boiled egg

1 can tuna with mayo, celery

steak,salad with ranch, 1 oz cheddar

So lets hope things move back down a little :)


No comments:

Post a Comment